How to Make Movies
steps highlighted in yellow (click on picture to make larger)
upload pics to your movie by clicking here
edit features here under " video tools " where you can change timing etc.,
with a Drop Down menu to set your time
to be continued....
How to Leave a Comment
To leave a comment, just click on the "Comments" link near the bottom of each post.
and when you are finished just 'hit' o r 'click' on the 'Post Comment' Button at the bottom!
Congratulations you have posted your first comment!
How To Start Your Own Blog! ~ Go here!
How to add a Signature to your posts
Step by step directions on How to Start a Blog
Step by Step 'How to Start a Blog - WordPress'
Go to Blogger.com and click on Create a blog.
Fill out the form(you do not need an gmail email address, you can use your hotmail, yahoo..ect) and click continue
Name your blog…get creative! Click continue
Choose the ‘picture window’ starter template and click continue.
Click on start blogging. Congratulations! You set up your blog!
To find out how to post pictures on your blog, click here!
Top 10 How To Blog SitesHere are some of the more popular sites on how to blog.
1. Copyblogger - One of the original all-time Bloggers, Brian Clark's blog is mostly focused on the writing aspects of blogging. No matter how effective a writer you are, you can still probably use some copy tips.
- The Guardian named Copyblogger one of the world’s 50 most powerful blogs.
- Brian Clark was ranked #3 of the 100 Most Influential Online Marketers of 2009.
as an example of one of the hundreds of informative articles from Copyblogger2. Problogger is probably the next best thing to Copyblogger
- Darren Rowse is one of the Rockstars of the blogging world and his blog is definitely a great place to start to learn blogging and a great place to get informed.
Read his tips on how to start making money with your blog:
Blog Tips to Help You Make Money Blogging
3. How To Blog With Passion and Power: Site Sketch 101- Nick Cardot is the author of 'BLOGGING to the Third Power' and an amazingly talented and passionate blogger. His blog Sitesketch 101 is becoming one of the most authoritative site for information on how to blog.
Check out Nick's Tips: 5 Great Tips To Becoming a Better Blogger
4. Robin Good’s How to Blog Guide - Robin Good is a great marketer, blogger, and all around internet entrepreneur. This page is definitely one of the authority documents on how to blog:
5. Write to Done - Write to Done is authored by Leo Babauta a genuine internet Cinderella story of blogging and life transformation. Write to done is focused on the lessons learned from developing some of the Internet's most successful blogs. Check out Leo's advice on how to get into the habit of writing: 10 Steps to Create the Habit of Writing
6. Seth Godin’s How to get traffic for your Blog: - Seth Godin is one of Internet's premiere marketers and once you are up and running his guide on how to get traffic to your blog is an essential read as you learn how to blog.
7. How to Build a High-Traffic Blog Without Killing Yourself- From the author of 'The Four Hour Work Week' Tim Ferris has hacks and shortcuts for all kinds of things including blogging. If you're serious about blogging you need to check out his site.
8. Remarkablogger - Michael Martine explains how to make money with your blog. Subscribe to get his '10 Tragic Blogging Mistakes' for FREE
original inspiration via Masters of SEO